Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Shop Hours

Hello loverlies.

I wanted to extended my biggest thanks to all you ladies of luck who have made Lucky 107 what it is. From the day we opened in November until now, Lucky107 has, essentially, been open 24/7. Meaning from the minute I get up until the time I go to bed, I'm answering emails, packaging, mailing orders, & creating new products - obviously when I can find the time before the kids get up & while they're napping & after they go to bed. However, with this schedule, I am neglecting other things I want to do [ie: finish my sons' scrapbooks]... so, starting today [31march2011], Lucky 107 will only be "open" Monday-Friday. Saturdays & Sundays are going to be family days & "me" days. That's not to say I won't respond to emails or check up on the FanPage... I just won't be processing orders or mailing anything out or creating anything new.

I hope you all can understand. Thank you for your continued support.

5 comments:

  1. glad you understand, hun. (: i just don't want people thinking i'm going to neglect my duties of 107 but i reeeeeeeeeally *NEED* to finish hunters yr 1 album & starts john robert's preg to yr 1 album. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. about time you took some you time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a wonderful idea. The best customer service tends to come from the businesses that remember to stay in touch with their 'human' side and have breaks the tackle the stress of daily life. :) Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not a robot. Of course you need some R&R time <3

    ReplyDelete